A problem many Facebook users have noticed is that there are a lot of comments in the comments section, not only from competitors but also from spam. So how do you prevent and avoid spam comments?
The easiest way to deal with spam comments on Facebook is to use tools. You can try Smart Moderation.
How to use it?
- Search for SmartModeration on the browser of Facebook, enter the page, and click to start using it.
- Log in directly to the tool using your Facebook account.
- This tool works with spam comments on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, so feel free to use it. If you just want to get rid of spam comments on Facebook, go to Facebook and it will automatically list all of your pages. Selecting to add a page tells the tool that you want to remove spam comments from that page. Among other things, the tool can respond to users’ messages online, delete or hide comments, and most importantly, block people you don’t like.
- If you still want to get rid of spam comments on Instagram, just click on my page and select Instagram to log in.
- Sign in to your account through the API that authorized Smart Moderation, and you can switch to the Instagram interface.
- Repeat what you did with Facebook.