Can hashtag boost TikTok views? How to use hashtags to grow TikTok views? What are the best TikTok hashtags and how do I choose one? Don’t worry, this article will help you to solve these doubts. In this article, you will learn.
- What is a TikTok hashtag?
- What is the impact of the TikTok hashtag on viewership?
- How to use hashtags correctly to bring yourself TikTok views?
What is the impact of the TikTok hashtag on the views?
What is the TikTok hashtag?
If we think of the process of getting views as a game of pass pairs, then TikTok video titles, copy, graphics, music, etc. are the active skills we release when we fight a boss, and hashtags are the passive skills.
When we promote our videos we need to tell the TikTok algorithm what this video is about and who we guess will like it. This is what TikTok tags do.
There are two types of TikTok tags: account tags and topic tags. The account tag is the system’s image positioning of your account, and the topic tag is the tag you use when you post your work.
What is the effect of the TikTok hashtag on the views?
The hashtag can be thought of as a keyword in SEO. For example, if you search for a word in Google many search results will appear, but who comes first and who comes second in these search results is determined by the powerful search engine algorithm.
The hashtag is the equivalent of a keyword in TikTok, where a TikTok user is searching for a Hashtag and your video happens to have that tag, then your video will appear in the results for that tag.
If your video has high engagement and buzz, then it will most likely be displayed first. At that point, the hashtag will bring you views from users who searched for and followed the hashtag.
How to use hashtags correctly to bring yourself TikTok views?
Limitations on hashtags in TikTok
- The number of hashtags
Currently, TikTok does not explicitly limit the number of hashtags you can add, so you can tag more than one.
- The Size of the tag range
Using a large range of tags all together is not necessarily a good thing, because if you are still a newbie, but all the tags you post videos with are large range tags, it is likely that the video will be squeezed out by the newly placed competitors after a while.
The best way to do this is to combine large, medium and small range tags. For example, use tags with search results of 1 million, 100,000+, and 10,000 or less at the same time.
As your TikTok account gets more weight and the engagement on your videos grows, you can then use a larger range of hashtags appropriately.
What is the best TikTok hashtag?
How to find the best hashtag for you? What is the best hashtag? Because everyone produces different topics and types of videos, it is hard to say what the best TikTok hashtag is. But there are still some ways to help you get them.
- Choose hashtags that are relevant to the video content and have a moderate search volume. Don’t use a lot of hashtags that have nothing to do with your video content just to rub it in. Because this will pull down TikTok’s judgment of your video, thus causing it not to be accurately recommended to people who like this video.
- Search for the more popular videos on TikTok, pay attention to the hashtags they use, and combine these with your fans’ preferences, etc.
- If you really don’t know what tags to add, you can use tools like Hashtags for Tiktok or Top tags to search for popular tags.
Popular hashtags will give you exposure, but it will also lead to more competition as there will definitely be more videos under the same hashtag. the most popular hashtag on TikTok is # foryou. and it has over a trillion views, so if it’s not a really amazing idea, your video will have a hard time getting views.